Date: Saturday, 21st August
Time: 3.30pm – 5pm Singapore Time (5.30pm – 7pm AEST)
Register and get your ticket today: Pregnancy Webinar IX by Super Parents Singapore Tickets | Eventbrite
About this webinar:
Max Biocare’s health experts, featuring nutritionist Ms Diana Newman, together with biomedical scientist Dr George Thouas, will be discussing:
- What are the key nutrients needed for a healthy pregnancy and baby
- How nutrition during pregnancy effects your baby during the first 1000 days
- Which nutrients are needed for baby’s immune development
- Live Q &A session with our expert team
- Lucky draw to win prizes worth up to S$260
- Free baby gift packs after the webinar upon completion of a participation survey
from an Expert Author
BSc, MRepSc, PhD – Biomedical Scientist
George has worked as a medical researcher for 17 years in the university sector, at both Monash University health institutes, and The University of Melbourne. He spent 12 of those years in reproductive health and fertility research, in roles such as Clinical Research Associate, Clinical Embryologist, Post-graduate Demonstrator, Lecturer, and later as a Senior Research Fellow and Lab Manager. His doctoral thesis investigated the effects of mitochondrial damage in the oocyte. He also worked on improving the nutrient and growth requirements for in vitro fertilization and embryo development.
George has authored and coauthored more than 50 publications, including 1 book, 5 book chapters, 30 peer-reviewed journal reports and reviews, 6 patents, international scientific conference proceedings and health practitioner journal articles.